Project Type: Direct C02 Capture – Carbon Credit Generation – Streaming Agreement
Heimdal has created a process using reverse osmosis and electrolysis to deacidify sea water which rebalances the ocean’s pH to pre-industrial levels. This process sequesters C02 from the oceans as the ocean is the largest C02 sink on the planet. These machines are housed in shipping containers and will be located in various locations around the world.
Recycling Waste Water
Mineralizing Carbon Dioxide
Reversing Ocean Acidification
Creating Renewable Fuel
- Science based ocean de-acidification through a process of reverse osmosis and electrolysis.
- Each Heimdal shipping container can process up to 1000 tons of CO2 per year.
- Heimdal sequesters CO2 as calcium and magnesium carbonates, which form highly stable precipitate sands at the bottom of the seafloor.
- An agreement is currently in place to work with Heimdal on the next 6 plants.
- Carbon credit generation while restoring ocean pH to pre-industry levels.
- Increased sales price to industry because of the niche of CCU